As the temperatures climb into the high 90s for the second weekend in a row in the month of June, it might come as no surprise that there are a number of households in these high temp states who are struggling to stay cool. From air conditioners that fail on these hottest of days to the residential electrical work that is required in homes with tripped circuits that will not reset, these can be challenging days. No matter how big or how small the problem is, however, it is important to work with a certified electrician who provides the necessary repairs and installations that you need.
Whether you are looking for plumbing assistance or electrical work or HVAC services, it is important to get references and recommendations for the people that you work with. Licensed and bonded professionals, for instance, can not only get the job done, but also are more reliable and trustworthy. Working with a local company that actually is willing to stand behind its work can seem like a rarity in today’s world of less than impressive customer service and craftsmanship.
Reliable Commercial and Residential Electrical Work Is an Aspect of Any Building Project
Home ownership, like life, is an ongoing process. Just as you have to keep doing the work to retain the relationships, jobs, and hobbies or your life, you also have to work to maintain the services that keep your home running safely and efficiently. Fixing problems as soon as they develop and following through on routine maintenance recommendations is essential if you want your home to hold its value and function properly.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many situations a property owner might face:
- Improper equipment installation can decrease a home’s heating and cooling efficiency by as much as 30%.
- 66% of all homes in the U.S. have air conditioners.
- Typically, air conditioning units last between 10 and 15 years.
- Bathroom remodeling is the job most requested in the U.S., accounting for 78% of renovations, according to a National Association of Home Builders survey. Many of these projects require the work of both electricians and plumbers.
- Fixing easily corrected household water leaks can save home owners about 10% on water bills.
- 10% of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons or more a day.
Whether it is the hottest day of the summer, the coldest day of the winter, or any other day in between, every home and business owner needs to address problems that occur as soon as possible by calling a local professional. Commercial and residential electrical work is at the top of the list of items that should be completed by trained and licensed professionals.