The small bites on your ankles were the first indicator that you had a problem. When you were getting ankle bites every morning when you sat to straighten your hair, you finally said something to your husband. It was a few hours later when your husband noticed fleas on your dog.
A quick search on the internet recommended several home remedies that you tried, but the fleas did not go away. At your suggestion, you finally made a call to a company that provides many types of extermination services. The endless vacuuming that you have been doing every day before and after work has helped you make some progress, but it is exhausting. Finding the right exterminator, though, will help you find a faster solution to a very irritating process.
Whether you are looking for rodent control services for mice in the garage or you are looking for pest control services for fleas in the carpeted areas of your home, finding the right types of extermination services can help.
Are You Looking for a Way to Make Sure That Your Home Is Free from Pests of All Kinds?
Whether you are battling fleas or bed bugs, it is important to make sure that you find a reliable exterminator as soon as possible. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many reasons that Americans find themselves in need of exterminator services:
- 82% of U.S. homes were found to have mouse allergens in a national survey.
- $2 billion is spent every year in the U.S. controlling or preventing termite infestations, according to recent estimates.
- 15% of all new homes have serious structural damages and defects, which may include termite damage.
- 20% of homeowners surveyed indicate that termites were their main pest concern.
- Six kinds of parasitic worms, 33 kinds of bacteria, and at least seven other kinds of human pathogens are spread by American roaches.
- Fire ants currently infest as many as 14 states in the southern portion of America.
Finding the right exterminator can help you protect your home and your family. Are you ready to start making real progress on the problems in your home or are you willing to keep trying home remedies?